View Single Post

Send a message via Yahoo to full quack
Well I guess I'm in the dog house now....

Did not take any pic.'s of installing the parts, I'm sorry. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever posted pictures of any modifications that I've done. Some peoples kids........you buy em books & send em to school, and what do you get...sheezzz.

I just get down to doing the work as I always do. Non-stop from start to finish, until it's done. In this case took 2 hours to tear the front apart, waited a week for parts to get turned-around, then 4 hours to put the front all back together and a 1/2 hour for the rear shocks.

The ride height is exactly the same as before, only now it has the correct geometry to the suspension, as the Doctor designed it.

I will try to wash the old girl this weekend, then snap a shot, to quell the angry mob so to speak.

*Miguel* The steering feels great, same exquisite road feel & feed back, just no longer twitchy. Far less tug & pull of the wheel when going over rising or falling road crowns & undulations.

Mark

Last edited by full quack; 06-06-2013 at 08:28 PM..
Old 06-06-2013, 08:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)