View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebilly View Post
I am going to install a set of sets belts into my 76 today... Got a new baby to pick up from the hospital later on... Mom is goona be mad.
Congratulations!
He is right though... might want to consider driving back home. I have put a rear facing car seat in the back of mine many times and I don't think my wife would have appreciated the ride right after giving birth, you need to bring the seat all the way forward, and put the backrest upright. Also, to give the rear facing seat a bit more room, I always removed the backrest of the rear seat I put the baby seat into.

Another thing to consider, if your car is as loud as mine, she will be mad.

Or on another note, it would be a great thing to tell your kid when he is 16: "I picked you up from the hospital in THAT car!"
1985 Black 930, K27 7006, Garretson Intercooler, Adj boost, TB: 23 - 31mm, bielstein sport shocks, ER polybronze bushings front and rear, ER monoball joints front and rear with offset camber plates, 935 X triangulated strut brace, raised spindles, racing bump steer kit
1981 Black 911sc (sold)
Old 06-09-2013, 06:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)