View Single Post
Brando

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by herman maire View Post
Thanks for all the replies. Theres lots of information here and I enjoyed reading every reply. I can say with confidence that I will be sticking with the CIS for now. It sounds like when set up properly, they are indeed reliable

I should probably start a tread on my project but its not a project most of you will be interested in since its not a 930. To be honest, its a bit of a disaster but hopefully fun to drive. Its a 993TT body ( Factory steel panels ) with 993 targa glass roof but based on a 89 torsion bar chassis . . Engine is a 3.3 Turbo, already twin plugged with a G50 transmission.

Very motivating reply, right to the point. Thanks.
I never dismantled the engine , I did a leak down test when I got it and it ranged from 2-4% . It should be in good condition.
From reading your treads, it sounds like you definitely have your CIS tuned correctly. Thank you
Thanks.
My cis is not perfectly tuned. I have a few minor issues with my afr on cruise, not too bad though but its spot in with full boost. So it's safe.
I just had a really fun road trip yesterday where I was able to drive without worry about anything. It's dead reliable.
If you buy and use a good afr (air fuel ratio)gauge, it's really easy to adjust the mix.
The good thing is we're always at arm length away to help.
Have fun with it.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)