Thread: fuel
View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
They love it. Just make sure the cat or anything like that is removed before using it.

Qauttrrounner= Usually it can be found near a stock car track, or a road race track and small airports that have old planes around. I have three stations within 20 miles from my garage with 112 leaded which i mix in some cars with pump 93. The really high HP & boost cars I use it full strength if i am planning some track time. One side benefit of living in WI and near Road America. Come on over and live here in the summer, winters are not much fun though. You can also order 112 or 117 octane in 55 gallon barrels if you have a good place ( and the nerves) to store it.
Anyone ever seen mail order 5 gallon portions of 100 or 110 unleaded anywhere? This might be more viable for storing than a 55 gallon drum.

I heard this was available somewhere before at a track event but never heard where from.

No local hot rod stations around here, and dont like paying $9 per gallon at the track.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 06-19-2013, 10:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)