View Single Post

Question Feedback on a web-app idea I have for classified ads.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a software developer from Toronto, but also a massive petrol-head and Porsche enthusiast.

Recently I've developed a web-based service for the real-estate industry. The software builds a modern virtual tour by taking your uploaded images, property info, and links in Google Street/Satellite views, as well as some other tools.

I'm always browsing through the For Sale section and notice that many people post external links to their pictures, or have "inquire for more pics" comments. I know that I personally always like to see lots of pictures.

It would be fairly easy to modify my software to serve as an app for vehicle classified ads. You'd have a nice large, responsive gallery of images plus I could link in tools related to that make/model of vehicle. For instances, the wiki article on the car, or an Edmunds review.

Each ad would have a dedicate link that you could share around the internet or with friends, family, or potential buyers. The other nice thing about the software is that it's responsive, so the app scales for mobile devices (smart-phones, tablets, etc).

I'd be interested in hearing what your thoughts are regarding this idea. Do you think it would be something useful?

hello/home | The Open Property Tour is the link to the real-estate targeted app just to get an idea of the layout and functionality.

Thanks!
Old 07-16-2013, 10:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)