View Single Post

Well it's finally time to pull it out for the efi swap. this will be a long one

OK well i finally got started today. This is going to be another really long thread. My current plan is pull it apart, inspect, and see whats OK and whats not. I have a pretty good set of parts collected. I have a set of gt-2 cams, ported heads still need them flame ringed and twin plugged. I'll drive them up to extreme in a few weeks to get them done when i have the cylinders out to get cut also. i have an MS-3 box with their knock controller and boost controller. Coil on plugs and a 3.2 intake. I will be building my own inter-cooler. Have a core and all the parts for that also. I have been thinking of possibly going with ITB's After seeing the torque versus HP curve posted here on another thread. I think my turbo is about shot so I'll loOKing for something that will support 650 ish HP. Also when the car was painted 6 years ago i got screwed on the clear coat it's already failed . So I'll repainting it also.
Any way Today i got started ran it warmed in up drained the oil then it started raining. So i toOK some before pictures to post and I'll post updates as they happen.

88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 07-28-2013, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)