View Single Post

OK i already have JE 7.5 /1 pistons. I have a new set of gt-2 cams in the box, A spare set of ported heads with eibach springs with titanium retainers, they still need to be drilled for twin plugs and cut for flame rings though. Having the 98mm cylinders re-plated, Still have to get the turbo and pauter rods and all the ITB stuff. and was thinking of a blingy carbon fiber shroud. I will also be shipping the case and crank out for shuffle pinning and getting the crank cross-drilled and rebalanced. Still haven't quite figured out what to do about headers. will need twin scroll t-4 flanged with 1 3/4 primaries and heat exchangers. Wasn't planning on making my own but might be stuck with doing that.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 09-02-2013, 07:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)