View Single Post

Garage
Fantastic thread Roland. I'm amazed of your relentless drilling, machining and anodizing work. You are a very good DIY representative. How can the rest of us send away parts for anodizing now, after reading your thread. Your parts looks beautiful.

In your search for a lighter car, have you seen this site from DP: Innen Look at that ventilation box, reducing the wight from 6500 grams to 300. This must be something for you? There are some other trick parts there as well, but expensive. I talked to DP Motorsports at Techno Classica Essen this year, and they had some really nice light weight builds there. I test sat this, which is really nice (not a turbo though): Sleeper marks 50 years of Porsche 911 - IOL Motoring | IOL.co.za

For those unfamiliar with German, "federleighte elfer" means feather light eleven
1972 BMW 3.0S
Old 09-15-2013, 04:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #253 (permalink)