View Single Post
Bad LT

It's been a while since I updated this thread so I'll give it a shot.

I was due to do the valves on my 3ltr so being the lazy man that I am I pulled the motor and box out to give everything the once over..
My Co workers.

Gave it a quick wash.

While I was there I wanted to make a better set up for the oil return. I had it running into the dry sump tank and but never really like it that way. So I knocked this up.

Next was a new oil drip tank with a restricted breather pipe that I may or may not keep. As it happens I dumped the breather and fitted an oil check valve in the line going up to the pump. After some driving it seems to be jus the ticket.

According to my brain I need to really think whilst I check how tight the inlet manifold nuts are?

Next was adjusting the valves.It looks like this but with more doing of things and a 2nd person.

I also busted out the file on the wrinkle coat. You can't even see it under the new intercooler but I know its there lol.

70's hot rod stance.

Last edited by Uncle; 10-13-2013 at 07:06 PM..
Old 10-13-2013, 06:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)