View Single Post
Bad LT

So the new intercooler. I always had the plan in my head that the little cooer would do to get the car running and later on I would do something better. Well after driving the car for all or 15 minutes I got it back in the shed and made a start.

I'll have to do some cutting of tanks and flipping them around but once done I'll end up with some nice short pipes and a good fit.

I've been flat out with work and my little bloke of late so not had much seat time but I can say I'm very happy with how the car drives. It is exactly how I wanted it to feel. That's to say it feels like an N/A car but with a lot more punch.

Shakedown seat time and tuning will happen over the next few weeks but no real rush as I have a mates car in the shed we are getting ready for his first race meet. Nothing big just service,new clutch and some bolt in upgrades.

So until we get that knocked over it will again lurk in the shadows waiting...
Old 10-13-2013, 06:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #88 (permalink)