View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuggy View Post
Tial F46 is a bolt-on replacement for 930 - first wastegate Tial ever designed/made. They do a versio with shaved fins, but the regular one is smaller than factory...

Himni Racing in FL offers the F46 the cheapest I've seen, shipped the specfied color/spring rate the next day - and upgraded shipping to express completely unasked and gratis, which was very nice of them. They seem to carry a lot of interesting forced induction bits'n'bobs...

TiAL 46mm External Waste Gate F46 TiAL 46mm External Waste Gate [tial wg 46mm] - $439.00 : Himni Racing, Turbocharger, Turbo, Garrett, Turbo Kit, GReddy, Mazda RX-7, HKS, Apexi, TiAL, TurboXS, TurboSmart, Flange, Turbonetics, Exhaust, Intercooler, AC
Thanks to everyone for the replies! Ended-up going the Tial F46 route with a .8 spring. Not only was my diaphragm shot, but the guide was gone as well. Hope I guessed right on the spring. I saw the Pelican parts guru944 mentioned, and was tempted to make a go of repairing my stock unit, but closer inspection showed other problems.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)