View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tt surgeon View Post
Thanks for the input guys, still looking but might buy this in the meantime to scratch da itch.
Mark, I'd buy your car in a second for 45, tell that to your wife!
C
I am just catching up.

Always good to hear that there is a potential buyer out there. I am a contract support guy for the navy so these days you never know when you are going to have to liquidate everything and move to live under a bridge!

I was able to get out to the local PCA Cars N Kaffee in Melbourne. Wow! A lot of beautiful cars out there. Another offer to buy the beast from one of the local PCA'ers. If I got it correct, I also met Kilodawg who is our local PCA President.

I couldn't figure out who manufactured my air dam. I did not think that it is a RUF Air Dam. I was going through the start of the thread and saw this photo extracted from an old PCA Article in 1988. The Air Dam in the photo is the same as mine so I am thinking that it was a Porsche Special Werks part that RUF used to do my car for UltraSmith in 1986.

Mine with the fog lamps out:

The article:

Does that make sense?

1986 930 Ultra-Smith RUF Slant Nose conversion, RUF VB, K-27 HF-S, B&B Headers and Exhaust, RUF Short Shifter, RUF Interior
Old 11-27-2013, 03:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #722 (permalink)