View Single Post
jsveb jsveb is offline
Registered User
jsveb's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Norseman territory
Posts: 2,801
Originally Posted by Tt surgeon View Post
You should exchange info after the accident, get his license no, get the police report. These co all have 800 numbers.
If in doubt, seek out an accident attorney in your area, eventually you will have to I'm afraid. Please get your neck checked out.
I filed a claim with my insurance company on the spot over the phone. They got all his information. Also have a police report in progress, got the reference number for that. I gather, that should suffice on this part for now?
Carrera 3.0 1975
930 1978 OEM Matte Schwartz, ANDIAL IC, BL WUR, SC cams. LMA-3 w. XD-16 and CP transducer
Old 12-03-2013, 07:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)