View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Oh man Jesper, very sorry to hear / see this but great that you're OK. Phew. Hopefully Mr. Coughdrops fared well as well? No brakes? Ouch. Like was said, makes my problems seem trivial.

Nothing to offer here more than what's already been covered, but wanted to provide condolences on your plight regardless. What a shame. I'm astounded the factory produced that color (esp back then!), and you've got it lookin REAL GOOD.

Fret not, as has been stated - you are located within the car Mecca of the Universe and all will find its way right again. I'm sure armed with the info you've got here you'll persevere through the insurance battle. And me, I'm always one to try to look at things like that as an 'opportunity' - as warped as that may sound. While the car's in the body shop you may have the chance to address / correct niggling things that had previously bothered you.

Bummer about your poor son's feelings, that's tough. I'm sure you'll talk him through it.

Also hope you don't end up with latent injury... so many of us are all there in some way/shape/form from prior bodily abuseage 8-/...

Anywho... hang in there, you and your car will get through it...

| '07 S6 | '98 M3 vert | '01 M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 S8 | '95 S6 6gang | '88 M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 12-04-2013, 06:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)