View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by infraredcalvin View Post
I don't know these guys and they may do fine work, but they advertise newer model cars, probably bread and butter for them. You need someone who specializes in these cars specifically. If you ever want to sell the car, it would be nice to hand a perspective a receipt of a porsche restoration shop or speciaty shop that's well known within the enthusiast community. There's got to be a better choice out there for you. I'll hit up my vintage race buddies see what they know.
Still researching, but yesterday I talked to David Loop here from the Monterey area. Some of you might remember the name. He used to run a quite reputable business in this area, from what I have heard, but has retired. He remembered Dell, and said it had been around for years, did good work and had porsche experience.
I also talked to mike at the Dell shop, he said they were used to working on Porsches and were currently working on a 356. If you can get info to confirm this, it be greatly appreciated.

Ferraripete, thanks, however, Fallbrook is way south from Monterey. Though I don't know, but there has got to be someone closer with all the concourse shows?

Really appreciate the help guys!
www.stauningwhisky.dk
Old 12-19-2013, 06:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)