View Single Post

So, when traversing across the Indiana wastelands and you have a blowout, that's what AA is for (or is that AAA - what's another A amongst friends - damned if my pickled brain can remember). I'm old now, ya know?

I used my funky spare a couple years ago while tempting fate with known seriously shot rear tires. Being the ever frugal person that I am (i.e, cheap bastard) I figured I could get a few more miles out of them. Well....not happenin'! Luckily I wasn't on boost or going over 50 when the right rear announced her demise. The spare worked and so did the 12V OEM pump, once I figured out how to hook the damn thing up. Served it's purpose, got me back on the road.
But you're safe without a spare, Cole. Flat tires in the downstairs garage pose no road hazzard
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #756 (permalink)