Babies arent in much demand these days

But seriously

Being a Porsche thats 100k
Running with no rust Add $1
History add $1
Porsche Badge on Bonnet $30k

$130k+ no problem

Before everyone balks, realise its the sellers that controls the market
You hear people say that prices are starting to move, well thats only because some people are waking up to the fact that the cars are worth much more,

The porsche (930) owners that think they are only worth 40 or 50k then THATS the current Market!! (I call them the ones that don't have the passion nothing personal) will sell their cars grossly undervalued to be picked up by an owner who lives/love their porsche who will keep it through hell and high water and only if an extreme circumstance arose where they had to part with their true love they would not look at any offers under 6 figures.

And when all the cars on the market are $100k plus do you think they will sell?
You bet they will because that will be the new/real price, so if you sell it for 40 or 50 or even 60k its undervalue cos i bet you in 12 months someone will pay $110k for that car, if they get it cheaper it only means theres still owners out there that dont have the passion for PORSCHE 930's

AN ORIGINAL PORSCHE 930 wants an owner that will love it and respect it and not someone who devalues it, They are WORTH SO MUCH MORE!!

The PORSCHE 930 is and always will be greatest sportscar that ever graced the road.

If i had the Money id Buy every last one of them and only pass them onto another who can snatch the pebbles from my hand

Without Prejudice
Old 12-26-2013, 07:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)