View Single Post

Garage
The AAA guys only comment to my emails with cars and deals, past and present, that reflected the value of my car was, he'd attach it to my claim. No way!

His report is erroneous and does not in any way reflect the real market value of my vehicle.

I went up and talked to Carlos at Dell autobody. He was not too concerned about it. Though next week will be slow, they will get started and he was certain it is no problem to prove the true value of my car and hence get it fixed. He seems like a super nice guy that knows his stuff.

I will write another mail to make sure it is clear that the evaluators work is erroneous and does not reflect reality. If he does not change his work I'll go directly to AAA claim agent and show them the flawed work of their contractor. Then, if necessary, through legal channels. Please advice on your opinion on these thoughts.

Btw, Carlos showed how the right rear chassis was bent close to where the fender support tube is. It is very sad to see the car in this state! So much work and money and now this struggle
www.stauningwhisky.dk

Last edited by jsveb; 12-29-2013 at 06:49 PM..
Old 12-29-2013, 06:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)