View Single Post

Garage
Long shot, need help.

The insurance co are using the below vehicle, as one of two--how's that for scientific validity--when establishing the value of my car. This car, however, is a highly modded but with no special options from the factory, so I do not believe it does at all compare to my car that is special because of its factory options.

Furthermore, the insurance co says this car is excellent in condition, presumably based on the add, whereas my car is only rated as average. How they got there, I don't know. New paint job, extremely rare color on a 930. And, a rebuilt engine that the insurance also rates as a mere 3/good out of five. They have never heard it run -It is completely arbitrary.

I have received twenty pages of receipts for the car below, as part of my research, but cannot see the paint itself. I can see the interior is not stock with mid to late eighties seats. Also, for some reason, it has got a 915 tranny.
If any of you live close, as in it is no problem to drop by and check it out, I would appreciate that. Take pictures and send to me.

I know it is a long shot, but you never know

Btw, the insurance co have completely disregarded the many examples of cars and the hagerty reports.
www.stauningwhisky.dk

Last edited by jsveb; 01-03-2014 at 07:10 PM..
Old 01-03-2014, 07:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)