View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
No offence, but I would not do as Nuen suggests and ground the overboost switch wire as this then disables the overboost circuit (shuts the fuel pumps off at a little over 1 BAR) as this circuit can save your ass if you forget to attach the wastegate signal line (like I did in dumbass fashion a while back), or if the hose comes off or the wastegate sticks closed.

WG Signal line you mean the line that goes to bottom of aar from bottom WG hole?

here is is how i understand to connect the top area

PLS see colored shematical diagram they each match up (colors) to the proposed engineering modification each is numbered see 1 then 2 then 3, sorry best i could do atm while keeping it looking partly readable

#1 white, thats the bypass? got to go yes?

#2 I was thinking where the IC goes to the Throttle body (2) it looks like its pretty close as it is see it? might not need much modification

#3 theres an open hole maybe dont know i cant see into it but it has a hose coming off it can i go from there to one of the 2 smaller pipes on the ic?

ive attached an unmolested pic under if you guys need to make any mods/corrections ive missed

If my car works after i do this it will be undeniable proof to the world that the 930 engine is the best you can get !!

Old 01-09-2014, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)