View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
If you add all 3.3L parts it should not cost too much as they are plentiful. Intercoolers go for ~$75, I have probably a half dozen or so laying around. Intakes maybe $100 with throttle body and such. BOV same ballpark. You'll want to put new gaskets in the BOV before you mount it. Don't know what you are using for a deck lid but the intercooler needs some space.
Even if you go on the cheap and use silicone hoses the problem of where to mount the sensors and BOV remain.
Ive got a Teatray or is it whaletail (seepic) not sure on nomenclature (its a word i checked) it had a condenser in it but its removed now, it looks like theres enough room to swing a cat in there, (its not a cab anymore as in pic ive gotten rid of all the top) i guess its a roofless car now,
I just got an ic from a pelican so that is sorted , i think it may be a bit of a hybrid between silicone and factory ill send you a pm later on parts for sale you may have thx

Im also in the market for a 930 rear end and bits to make it how it was intended.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)