View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJF View Post
Too bad Homestead is so far away. Your more than welcome to come up to West Palm. I can set you up on my Sync Wave.
Thanks I really appreciate it. I turned up the gas some it certainly helped. still had it act up and screw my puddle up every time the wind gusted but not too bad. Next weekend try some more with the a gas lens. it should help even more. So today I welded the two thick wall tubes together for making the twin bungs in the intakes. It looked enough better that I'm not afraid to take a picture lol. I welded them together with a 1/8 spacer. Then filled it in so they will grind out flat when I'm done. So part of the crappy beads are from me filling in the low spots.
And the porosity is from the wid gusting.

88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 01-12-2014 at 02:38 PM..
Old 01-12-2014, 02:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #212 (permalink)