Thread: 930 Wanted!
View Single Post
I've gone native

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mang View Post
I only responded because njcycleguy described what he was looking for and my example is it. Problem is my car is one of the best, and I am not needing to sell, so yes, it is at a lofty price if I were to sell, but not ridiculously out of today's increased 'market value'.

Regarding valuation....I suggested last year when lowballer/flippers were combing the market that these 'condition 1' cars would be six figures within a year, and ya, I was insulted for going there. I was right, the insulters were wrong (no, not a single one of them apologized, lol).

njcycleguy was not disrespectful, but declined interest at my price, so RobbyG, I am asking a lot, and gonna always be at the top of the market. The discussion should be about where these cars are going to go $$ wise.....67S's and '73 Carrera's are at $ figures that lead me to speculate on where '70's 930's are going to plateau at....any guesses? Today's lofty price seems a bargain 6 mos. out, that is and has been my position. My car is just incredible....paint turned 35 years old this year, you wouldn't believe it, until you see it.
Sorry to hijack your search thread, but we are all interested in these discussions.

And njcycleguy, congrats on the recent acquisition, pics please!
I mean this in a friendly way, but you gonna regret not pursuing my car!! I already gonna want more for it if I offer in the spring/summer, next year, etc..
Mang, you were right about the prices going up, but as I recall you were seeking advice on selling your car in the current market of the day, last yr, hence the advice to lower your price at the time. The market will always speak if you are priced too high or too low. If you decide to sell, good luck, but I would keep that car unless you must sell.
Beauty.
C
Old 01-13-2014, 08:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)