Thread: 930 Wanted!
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by njcycleguy View Post
This is some of the dumbest logic I've ever heard. How can you even begin to fathom what's in the minds of buyers heads, regardless of how many cars they have? On the flipside of that equation, and adding to your ridiculous rant, what about the concept that buyers who have multiple cars might be able to afford to spend more than those with one (or none) in their garage?

Everyone has a point of view of what they think is going in the buyers heads, just read the posts in this thread, i just gave mine in a different? way..

When i bought mine it was not about the money, i sold all i had to get her rundown as she was /is ,but still a priceless car cos it cost me everything and continues to cost me everything and im not meaning financial, thats why i said ill sell it for $400k but in truth i wouldnt, market says 70 or 80k i dont know cos i dont care, cars a part of me so Its the passion,quick example; ive spent the last 4 or 5 weeks polishing then engraving with a dremel the numbers 930930930etc etc in a twist 4mm high in my brake line (ive just finished the front left one, at least viewed by my wife as one of my saner projects on the car If you love a 930 doesnt matter how much it costs, is what im trying to say. look into the cars eyes before you balk at prices..loved cars show more character than less loved, hard to explain

I guess im an anticapitalistic sort of guy, im more for the soul,
I mean no offence it is not personal
I wish you well in your search for your 930, when you get one youll prob replace every other car you have with 930's, including the 964
Old 01-14-2014, 03:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)