View Single Post

Fixed the title Tippy, thanks Nkowi. I am using a 930 J pipe and a KKK 3LDZ. On the waste gate I decided to bite the bullet and go with a new Teal F46. The blow off valve is an Ebay billet copy of a teal. As for the ignition and timing duties, I eventually want to move to Mega squirt, but for now I'm using an MSD 6BTM. It is an all in one ignition and retard on boost unit. The rate of retard is adjustable from the drivers seat from One degree per pound of boost to 4. For instrumentation Ive gone with AEM, so far their AFM and boost gauge. It looks like I'll be adding a fuel pressure gauge in the near future. I am running .5 bar boost and will stay there in the hope my 915 trans and clutch will hold up for a while. There is an intercooler in my future. I am trying to decide if I want to play with the spool gun I have access to and welding up an air to air unit or be completely different and do and air to water, with radiator and fan in the rear wheel well. I've gone over my costs to make sure I'm not forgetting anything, but it looks like I am under $2500.00 so far.

Last edited by H2odiesel; 01-16-2014 at 02:00 AM..
Old 01-15-2014, 10:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)