View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Nabeel
Neighbor got a Pepper

It was the first time I'd seen one. It was being loaded off the transporter truck just a few minutes ago. There is no Porsche dealer here in town, the closest one is about 80 miles away. I can't tell if it was an S or a Turbo. It had some rather large-looking wheels on it, so I'm guessing it is a turbo. It's about 11:20PM right now, and it was too dark for me to really take a good look at it. I just passed by it as I was going out to the library (where I'm at right now). From the little I saw, I must say that it looks really good in person. It was white in color, and looked mean. This neighbor is somewhat of a jerk though, so I doubt I'll get a chance to fully look it over, unless I break into his garage. He also has a red 993 cab in there, with some bling-bling chrome rims on them. Not to mention another black 993, plus a Benz S500, a Lexus LS430, and a Lincoln Navigator on dubs (20 inch chrome rims, for the less informed ). He used to have a Lotus Esprit a while back.

Anyway, I have a paper to write, I better get to work!!
76K miles
color-matched fuchs

SOLD
Old 04-28-2003, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)