View Single Post

Send a message via AIM to Nabeel
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott R
Nice neighbors, I shuold be so lucky! Mine are bragging over rusty mobile homes parked in front of their houses, and ( I shudder over this one) new Ford pickups.
That sounds like some parts of Kentucky..........I should know. I live in one of the smaller houses in a nice neighborhood. Unfortunately most of my neighbors are on the arrogant side. I've tried waving to the fellow p-car owners, but they just look at me funny.

There are a few p-cars in the neighborhood already. There is a 964T 3.6, another 964, a nice looking early 928, a few Boxsters, plus my good buddy down the street has a nice '86 Zermatt Silver 944 n/a. Then there's the guy with a Ferrari F40, 512BB, and a 328GTS. A few other nice cars also, like an old-school Porsche-built benz 500E, a Jag E-type, and others that I can't think of at the moment. Makes for some nice eye-candy when I'm staring out my window, that's for sure. My beat-up 944 is the red-headed stepchild of the group. After working this summer, hopefuly I'll have enough money to bring her back to good condition, although I'll still get no respect from my neighbors .
76K miles
color-matched fuchs

SOLD
Old 04-28-2003, 09:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)