View Single Post
Rocket Scientist

I think this has turned into a vote on modified vs stock thread, instead of a keeping an original car original thread.

For instance, if your 6 pin CD box fails, how do you get it fixed? Being told "buy and MSD 6AL" is not really answering that question. There is a guy in the 911 forum that has the schematics for the 6 pin CD box, and knows how to fix them. That kind of stuff is what we are talking about. You put that on the current forum, and it gets zero views.

Also, a stock car doesn't mean it does not get driven, it just means that is driven stock.

I think a 930 forum would be great for all kind of issues, the automatic heater, the footwell blowers, replacements for bilstein shocks, how to get the rear trailing arm bearings out. All stuff that would be nice to gather in one forum. Seems it would help the host too, since they sell mainly stock parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonypeoni View Post
Just a request. The time has come. This forum focuses too much on modifying. I believe there are those who favor keeping the cars as they were meant. Why don't we deserve a dedicated 930 forum? I know this will offend some but all this modifying is not true to originality. I know I will get flamed for this but the time has come. We need a dedicated 930 forum. We can still have a supercharging forum. But we need a 930 forum 75/89.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)