View Single Post

Garage
I've had the 911 hot-rod, and absolutely loved it. Next to getting married to my ex-wife, selling the 911 was the dumbest thing I've ever done.

With the 930, however, I'm enjoying that she is all original (if a tad... patina'ed in places). I understand the OP sentiment, for what I want with the 930, Ferrarichat's thread is great, but not mechanically oriented, while here we have a lot of mods I end up flipping through that aren't relative to my interests with this particular car.

In an ideal world, I'd actually like a Pelican 930 section about maintaining and ascertaining correct configuration. I do appreciate, however, that it would be lightly visited. I would also probably still frequent this forum, too. Just not sure that questions about originality such as the differences between air pumps, where to source P7 tires, and the minutiae that differentiates a '76 vs a '77 rear hub generates all that favourable of a response here.

At any rate, I am forever thankful for what Pelican does offer.
1977 Turbo Carrera Black on Red #411
1987 951 Black on Black - sold to make room for the 930
1972 911 2.7 (RS P's and C's, solex camshafts, Weber's, ST suspension) - I regret selling her every single day....
Old 01-20-2014, 04:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)