View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoloTurbo View Post
A 930 forum talking about maintenance for stock cars and appreciating figures for collectors?
Can you say borrrrrring more than once.

Sorry I guess it's just me.
Didn't I just say that earlier?

"Rennlist seems to focus lately on selling cars, or determining value. Boring, for me anyway.

So, a dedicated stock 930 forum....hmmm. What would we discuss, something like : "My 930 is stock and hey, so is yours! Wow, how cool is that! Let's talk about the things we can do to our 930's...ugh...nothing!"

If you want to know how to keep your 930 alive, with or without mods, this is the forum to belong to.
"

So, have we sufficiently flamed the original poster yet? He seems strangely absent from further comment. All in fun, kids, each to his own. A forum about 930's is....well....a forum about 930's. Don't read the stuff about mods, but do read about the care and feeding if that's all you need to know.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)