View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Squirrel View Post
I think this has turned into a vote on modified vs stock thread, instead of a keeping an original car original thread.

For instance, if your 6 pin CD box fails, how do you get it fixed? Being told "buy and MSD 6AL" is not really answering that question. There is a guy in the 911 forum that has the schematics for the 6 pin CD box, and knows how to fix them. That kind of stuff is what we are talking about. You put that on the current forum, and it gets zero views.

Also, a stock car doesn't mean it does not get driven, it just means that is driven stock.

I think a 930 forum would be great for all kind of issues, the automatic heater, the footwell blowers, replacements for bilstein shocks, how to get the rear trailing arm bearings out. All stuff that would be nice to gather in one forum. Seems it would help the host too, since they sell mainly stock parts.
When I have a technical question, I usually post in the 911 forum. For a lot of the car, there is no, or very little difference.

Also, very few have 930s, most of us here have 911 Turbos anyway. j/k
Old 01-21-2014, 07:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)