Thread: Ported K27 7006
View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Really Mark? Weird.

I've got the same thing w/ my hearing (constant tinnitus - suuuucks! Self inflicted like you said unfortunately - d'oh... and I'm 20yrs your junior) and some frequency loss (mostly my wife's voice - go figure?)... but I can hear the glorious spool of my uber rad 3LDZ thru my headers & RarlyL8 Hoolie.

Tho, adding headers did enhance the awesomeness (in multiple regards!) greatly. Maybe that's why, and your 7006 is inherently quieter?
Heck, I don't know. Constant tinnitus....yes, for more years than I can remember. Too much cacophony of glorious other sounds back there. Maybe I'm mistaking it for the fan whirring as they do. Oh well, put me in a loud bar scene with a bunch of chicks trying to tell me they want to do nasty things to my body parts, and I'll just nod my head as stare at their body parts and attempt to read lips.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 01-23-2014, 08:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)