View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
forgot to add...

You mentioned likely continuing to lurk here - I really hope so man (that one's just for you brutha)... you're one of the good ones amongst us. You've helped me immensely over the years, and beyond that - I've really enjoyed your 'company' here.

You also mentioned not likely getting into another 930. Someone else cited letting emotions settle. 2nd'ing that. Hopefully things will work out for you and you'll get another and move onward / upward from this.

Even snatched the VR4... what a literal kick in the crotch. I too always liked that one.

Geesh, I feel sick to my stomach hearing / seeing / thinking about this still... cannot even begin to fathom how you feel. Hang in there good sir... like others said, you know that we're all here for you - whatever you may need. And if you don't need anything from us, we're thinking about you regardless. I know you know that.

Fuch dude.

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 01-26-2014, 06:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)