View Single Post
Otif

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro911sc View Post
Thanks for the offer Ralph! I already have a guards red, black, venitian blue, and now a brown one on its way. Should be a good display I can add too over the years. So far I have Haywood, Bergmeister, and Long sigs on individual doors. We'll see who I can get when I go to the 12 Hours. FYI, I am paying about $20-$25 ea. which is manageable.

I considered using flag mirror shells or sugar scoop headlight rims, but the fuel doors seem to work really nicely.
Thanks for the reply. You know, must have been my greedy fingers that typed in the price! I like to price my stuff fairly, and the $40 I quoted you... not so fair! Sorry I actually have an ad up on this site, with another one I have for $25/shipped. It's Meteor Grey Metallic (?... Think charcoal gray, may be black metallic), anyways, here's a link to the ad with pics...

Miscellaneous SC Parts For Sale

Anyways, if you like it, and to make up for the mistake, you can have it for free. Just PM me your mailing address. All I ask in return is a pic of your finished work. Thanks!
Old 01-31-2014, 07:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)