View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by full quack View Post
With 400-450Hp, I cannot imagine that you will be happy with ANY amount of rubber parts in your suspension.
What would be the point of going with poly bronze in some places and rubber in others??? What is the point of quick change splined rear trailing arm plates, if you are intending on only setting up the car once? Seems like a waste of money, that would be better spent on other items.

I would give Clint a call at Rebel Racing Products, and have a good long chat with him, I think you will go a slightly different route after that conversation.

Just my .02 worth.

Mark
I did contact Clint. He responded really quick the first time, and gave me great advice (he actually recommended new rubbers for front tower and rear trailing arms instead of monoballs). That was before x-mass. However he whent silent and never responded again to my mails or answered phone calls, so I gave up... To bad because I liked his bits

My main reason for the splined hub is the easy height adjustment. It is expensive, so I might drop that in the last minute.
1972 BMW 3.0S
Old 02-04-2014, 02:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)