View Single Post

Garage
Fred,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I keep meaning to drive up to your shop to meet you, but life keeps getting in the way. I work downtown and only 10 minutes away from Children's. I'll send you a PM with my contact info, please use it if you get sick of hospital food and would like a change of pace or just want to grab a coffee or beer.

A few years ago, a buddy of mine in NYC found out his son had leukemia. He was 13 or 14 at the time. I was the first non-family member he told and went through it with him as best I could from 300 miles away. He has been cancer free for ten months now and is looking at colleges. I just spoke with him and his best advice is to get the best doctor you can. I know Children's is a great hospital, but do you think you have the best doctor? I can call around if you like. I don't think I know any cancer doctors, but I know plenty of other doctors and I'm sure they would know who to go to.

Good luck and best wishes,
Chad
Old 02-06-2014, 06:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)