View Single Post

1991 Ruf BTR III Cosmetic Restoration

Hi Guys,
Here is the latest on my 1979/91 RUF BTR III Motronic... I bought this car a couple of years ago in Calgary, Canada after it was imported from the Netherlands. It is a Ruf Factory built car, but not a RUF VIN car, that was built at the factory in 1991/2.

I built a website for the car here...
1979/91 RUF BTR III Motronic

Anway I found my self with a bunch of cars, and a pregnant wife, and did the usual preparations for the baby, including advertising the Ruf, my 64 356, and 79 930 for sale. The RUF got the attention of BAT, who wrote it up here, and it quickly sold after to a guy in Ottawa. At least the car didn't leave the country...
Not for Novices: 1979 Ruf BTR III

I was feeling some heavy sellers remorse, and though I coudn't buy it back personaly, I convinced the Dealer Principal at Porsche Centre Calgary, where I am sales Manager, to purchase the car back, and as a winter project, we would give the car the cosmetic restoration it deserves. Here is the latest video installment, and I will post more photos....

Cheers,
Lawrence

1992 RUF BTR III Motronic Pt 3 Cosmetic Restoration Begins - YouTube
Old 02-06-2014, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)