View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2odiesel View Post
I've got a few hundred miles on on this project and after a few early teething pains, oil leaks and silicone coupler blow offs, my impression of the results is WOW! The boost comes on at about 3200 rpms and by 3600 the waste gate is opening and holding boost between 7 and 8 psi. The acceleration from 3600 to 7000 in second and third gear is so rapid i cant effectively look at the tach, boost, O2 and back to the tach again before it is time to shift. It winds 4th gear out like it did 3rd normally aspirated. I love the rumble and moan of the zork right now and if I don't get many complaints I think I'll keep running it this way. So far only smiles and thumbs up from other drivers and pedestrians. My one real problem I have now encountered is the slippery slope of wanting more. I can't seem to get my mind off of the thought.
EXACTLY
You are now insane!
but in a good way

I was a defender of unmodded cars and turned my nose up at you revheads for drifting away from the factory design..

But if it makes it go faster and harder by the ingenuity of the owner im sure it makes Mr Ferry's smile
Old 02-08-2014, 02:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)