Thread: Parts needed
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Squirrel View Post
I'll tell you what is worth a lot of money right now. Diverter valves and thermal reactors. Unbelievable. Lots of backdating going on for the early cars right now.
Thats for sure,
im upgrading my ignition to msd, so will be listing my perfect working CDI for sale , but only found exchange mods and none actually for sale for a price reference as with many old parts getting harder to find, good thing though is that many are under the impression that parts are to be had cheap, and they happen to also be the best sellers to buy from as they help keep it within easy reach for now.. just like the cars themselves, soon it will be common knowledge to all as to how rare and expensive parts will be. So its best to buy parts you need or might need NOW because i dont think it will take long when 930 parts value are determined by their weight like gold

When talking on other thread about WG someone said theyre only worth about $200, i sold mine for nearly triple that within 2 hours of listing, easy to do as they sell in Europe for up to $1500 euros!!

I sent the link above of the exchangers to a buyer interested in mine as the Ebay ones are a third of what im asking, i didnt think it right to sell it to him., and said ill wait till i get the price, that was yesterday, today i have a buyer interest at $1000 plus delivery, so i sent him the ebay link too, i wish the Ebay one will sell soon
Old 02-10-2014, 08:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)