View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hams930T View Post
Personally, I was looking to get a set of Fikse's if someone ever posted a set for sale... bump Paul... But hey... I just bought another set instead!
first

GAWD do I love me ^that color^... sigh.

Say Chris...

Know you said you just bought another set - and - this would be shootin mesself in the foot on losing a potential buyer for my Profil's should I ever find a way to finally procure the Zuchs I ohso eventually want (I saw that name somewhere, I dig it!) but realistically that ain't happenin anytime this century (sigh)...

...but...

...my bud that I'd scored my Profils from also has an uber perfect set of used FM5s he's currently selling, marginally more $$$ than the scorchin deal I got on mine. Full silver tho, no black anodize, and same 993C2S offsets as mine.

PM / email me if you want me to refer ya to him - or anyone else for that matter, 2nd to Chris' hypothetical placeholderdibs that is.

I just ping'd him, he said he did still have them and they are still very much FS - wanted to ensure before I'd mentioned it. 8-)

and now back to your irregularly unscheduled deprogramming...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 02-11-2014, 10:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)