View Single Post
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFairman View Post
Ronnie the most fun place I ever lived was Dallas, Texas in 1996. Worked for a photographer in highland park village, had two hot girlfriends at the same time, and it snowed on thanksgiving.
Hi Jim, I used to think it was fun here, but now I am so sick of the climate that I really don't enjoy myself here for more than about two months each year! Obviously, you are no stranger to oppressive heat and humidity living in Florida.

Highland Park is a very "high end" part of town! I remember the Thanksgiving snow - was visiting my parents in Ft. Worth and didn't want to have to stay over so was hoping it wouldn't snow too much.

I was living in Denton at the time (went back to college after 3 years working construction for a Dallas company) in 1996. I owned a 914 that was my daily driver at that time, and thought I was hot **** with that thing!. I also got rearended in another 914 I owned on 75/Central Expressway in Downtown Dallas - the car was totaled but I was unhurt. This was at about 2am after leaving a rock-bar and I had a "hot chic" in the car - she was not hurt either. Small world!

Last edited by Ronnie's.930; 02-13-2014 at 10:46 PM..
Old 02-13-2014, 10:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)