View Single Post

Garage
Appreciate your view Ronnie i know its coming from experience,

But im the type of person that can read all day from a book and not learn a thing, thats why i find the forums so valuable, as they are immediate issues at hand and the best learning for me is from a collective where there are many different solutions each of which has worked from that particular persons experience of view passing on information that will give solutions to the problem at hand,
Ive bought many books on the 911 and 930 big fat mechanic and service books but i only have interest in the pages with the colour photos
I know the car will be completely trouble free and reliable with a 1.1 boost spring after my changes, as it was trouble free and still reliable when it was boosting beyond 1.2 1.3 1.4 etc last year, and my current planned changes are minimal and can be done without knowledge of the workings of the said parts.

With my new IC , manifold from a 3.3 shell be absolutely fine, don't forget I'm running 100 octane have 2 oil coolers, plus its a Euro Engine, 1.1 bar boost is nothing!

Just because you need to know everything and learn about inner workings doesn't mean that others have to follow suit and study i hope can understand that ? can't you??

Geez if we all went off and learnt about mafs and afr's there would be no more Technical forum now would there?

I think this Technical is not the place for knowledgeable types with chips on their shoulders , You were dum once too remember, so i guess you went off and read up on everything on 930's do you know how many fingers im holding up? you dont? you should go and read a book on Psychological workings of the mind i think before you post remarks like that

Read a book ????

Friggin Unbelievable, why don't you read a book on how to speak to people without Pissing them off?

However I DID just read that some people from US don't have the knowledge to think before they post.

Are you still in the dark on this subject?
Well its because you didn't read up about it

Answer is

TWO
Old 02-14-2014, 09:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)