View Single Post

Garage
I ask Questions about an issue, when i or anyone ask a question about a thing i am ready with an open mind to listen to the way others have achieved it to listen to the
ANSWERS to that QUESTION

Like i said its what the forum is for

I dont come here to read answers like
QUOTE;
this whole process will go more smoothly for you if you take the time to learn,ENDQUOTE

My Learning is this Forum thread and others and i am spending time in it arent i?

So what do you mean by that??
please explain if i got my wires crossed i apologize

theres too much deviation from original questions,

If i ask what is one plus one ?

first answer will be geez robbby you serious it equals two

So that person knows the answer to that question to which i am eternally grateful for, i dont care how he answers it as long as its an answer

Or someone might say heck i dont know i guess i better read up on that and learn it because im interested to do so,--(Thats fine also it is your choice)

BUT
The second answer might be, well youll learn a lot more if you take the time to learn

WTF does that mean? one plus one is three?

(that is not an answer) it is just taking unessesary time up for me in reading those lines that give me no answer so it should not be posted, and it also insults my intelligence because it is highlighting my lack of knowledge in a specific area, , doesnt matter if i dont know the answers ronnie, like i said thats what the forums are for, to ask a Question and to get an answer. so if you cant answer then please dont offer suggestions to what i should do with my limited time to go off and take the time to learn.

Sorry Ronnie but
Everytime i read those words it gives me the %$%#@ ****s

Outside of that im cool
Old 02-15-2014, 05:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)