View Single Post

Garage
Ok. So I ended up with 30 mm rear bars after a lot of back and forth. Had a few e-mails with Chuck and read a lot of other t-bar threads to see what others with upgraded engines were doing.

I took Full Quack's point as well, and dropped the quick change rear spring plate, and spent the money on mono balls instead.

Here everything is lined up on the work bench ready for mounting. It just looks too damned cool to hide away under the car, never to be seen again. Think I'll buy an extra set of those bearings and camber plates, just to have them sitting on my desk.

I also have a Setrab 72 row front cooler waiting, and with oil lines and mounting brackets from Elephant, I'm ready to go. With my DP front spoiler, it's going to be a real tight fit to get the lines into the cooler.

1972 BMW 3.0S
Old 02-16-2014, 10:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)