View Single Post

So where to start. last set of mods or currently in progress? Last set was all the CIS stuff adjustable wur etc. plus 3.4 pistons 7.5 to 1 compression and k-27hfs. 3 different sets of headers about 4 different clutches. Plus i did an all steel conversion to a slant. repainted it. No guilt with the conversion, car was totalled and all in pieces before i bought it. front mounted oil cooler.
Current status.
re-plated the fully finned 98mm cylinders and cryotreated them.
Xtreme full treatment on the heads. (twin plugs, flame rings, CNC ported to 41.6mm on intakes with the injector notch welded up. over-sized valves with undersized stems Stock is 8 mine are 7 i believe, titanium retainers, eibach springs, Stainless intake valves inconel exhaust.)
Jenevy ITB's
individual intake manifolds
Dual turbo smart BOV's
MS3X with boost controller and knock sensor cards set up for sequential injection
Coil on plugs
964 lower valve covers
flex fuel sensor So i can run on e-85 also without having to retune or switch maps
Pauter rods
Je 98mm 7.5 to 1 pistons
GT-2 cams.
Turbo kraft rocker arm locks
Billet fuel rails
80# injectors which i think I will need to replace with larger ones.

Still left to either fabricate or acquire
Garret turbo
headers B&B 1 3/4 primaries with heat twin scroll. Then have to add my own waste gate connections
Turbo smart waste gates.
Finish fabricating my intake plenums
finish fabrication of my inter-cooler and piping.
Build wiring harness
Get case shuffle pinned
Get the crank polished and cross-drilled
repaint the car again. This time myself i think last time was screwed on the quality of the clear coat. which has already failed in the Florida sun.
New tires, new barrels for my Hartman 18 front rims no idea where to find those. When i'm done with the above there will be some suspension stuff to do and probably a LSD.

PS i keep getting messages from people wanting to buy my CIS parts. I'm not selling any of that until this thing is running tuned correctly and all the bugs worked out. which with my budget could be a couple years.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 02-22-2014 at 04:18 PM..
Old 02-21-2014, 09:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #59 (permalink)