View Single Post
PorscheMoparLiterbike

not sure how a bad harness ground at the coil bracket affects various sensors. Nothing to do with the coil itself.I think the control pressure regulator wUr is was behaving normally. Warm up 12 to 1. After warming continued gradually settled around 13 to 1 or so low 13s maybe. This is how I was driving around when I had the oxygen sensor disconnected. Again car ran fine a little rich downlow because of open-loop operation and fixed duty cycle for freq valve.

The warm up and open to closed loop transition was easily observed with the AFR guage and was very specific and repeatable. Also followed the description in the Bosh books.
Car warmed up like it always did. As soon as temperature gauge got to the top of the first white mark afr would quickly move within 3 seconds from around 12 To1 to 9 to 1 and stall.

Normal operation - warm up normal as above, temp gauge near top of first white block, AFR 12 to 1 quickly to 14 to 1, stable steady 950.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)