View Single Post

Brando & Mark

1ST encounter with a GTR--(seen enough videos and on the road..blah-blah) My take-Lightning shifts--no joke-endless power--no hiccups..(technology is great)Have to know your car and yourself (confidence)--...Wouldn't dare 1st or 2nd gear..-..3RD I have a chance depending if the driver has mods... 3rd-gear-and 60MPH is key...Below that, forget it... I know this guy said...wtf.. Plus our cars sound better going past the passengers door..

I don't know why I attract attention--my car looks ok-not hot looking and widebody like your badboys---In MEX-I just go out for cruze in nowheres land...AND bogies pop up...They must hear the exhaust or something or flames--rear...don't know...

Next thing I know.--.side by side== they turn their head and nod at me...AND I NOD BACK..... Doesn't last long.... 99% of the time this 30yr old- Car walks them...They come back for more--(disbelief)..then--we then dance again-- then another dance---and its over---always a smile-wave on both ends.. All these drivers I encounter have $$$$$$--- no Hondas--integras--blah-blah--not interested....

Last edited by wjfk32; 02-24-2014 at 09:26 AM..
Old 02-24-2014, 09:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)