View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatbreathedrive View Post
Have you guys considered that my local Porsche dealer/service sells these because they were ordered from Germany and since I'm overseas, I can't actually know whether they give these away in US dealer and not here.
I will still talk to my dealer then. Dont just come up and bury the thread like its nothing. If you are not buying, its your choice. I have bought these as reprints, but show your fellow PP members some respect before calling names.

whether your "dealer" sells them or not is irrelevant when the people who host the message board you are using to severely overcharge members sells the exact same items for a grand total of $5.

besides that point why would you want to blatantly rip off people in a community such as this? i am willing to bet the same amount you have collected in total so far that you are not paying $190 per set, or even anywhere close to that.
He is.... nineball. I don't always drive sports cars, but when I do I drive a 1983 911SC Targa. Stay fast my friends.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)