Thread: 1986 930
View Single Post

1986 930

For your viewing pleasure, here is my '86 930 I bought last fall. I looked at many, many 930s when I decided to get back into the game. This car stood out among all the contenders, it was very solid.
This is a very interesting car, A doctor bought it back in 1986 and took tourist delivery, it still has all of the tourist delivery papers and maps! I am the third owner, the car has been very well cared for in it's life. It just turned 100k miles and runs like a champ. Great compression and leakdown numbers, no smoke, no leaks. Original paint in excellent condition. A great example of condition over miles.
I replaced all four Bilstein sport shocks, new bushings, brake pads etc. Mods include a dual outlet Borla exhaust, Momo steering wheel and shift knob, Patrick Motorsports strut bar, lowered and aligned with a set of new RE11s. I also added window tint and a proper Blaupunkt Toronto BT stereo with amp and speakers. The car runs very strong and drives perfectly.

'86 930

Last edited by TT Gasman; 03-03-2014 at 05:37 PM..
Old 03-03-2014, 05:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)