View Single Post

Garage
Thanks all i am slowly attending to each of the issues pointed out,,
Hi Ronnie, yes i was trying to block things off in the hope of it starting, ill follow your advice on those issues and addres each one and see how it goes, ive been following the vacuum diagram but things are a bit confusing As the throttle body is sideways now,

Curious though re injectors,,, how long does it take for the petrol to come through?
Cos i turned it over for about 5 minutes, i noticed a leak on fuel head and number 4 injector so i tightened them up.. but im not hearing ANY firing whatsoever, its just turning nothing else

Im basically doing all of this just so i can run factory intercooler on the engine, for lower temp and maybe a bit of xtra hp, i think i may have done it the long way though

I just blew a compressor hose cos the soldering iron lead got caught in my stupid dogs tail and he dragged the tip of it onto the air compressor hose,, and i had just made 300psi on it and it exploded and ive got hose and bits all over the garage , Ernie is ok though, serves him right i told him to keep away from it, so ive wrapped that up wih the white tape that was on the WUR its strong stuff
Old 03-06-2014, 09:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)